Mind/Body/Soul Awakening Retreat 2019
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Thank you for registering for the Mind/Body/Soul Awakening Retreat!
Please read the following event Terms and Conditions. Once we have received your deposit payment, you will receive a confirmation email followed by a "Welcome Attendee" email.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
‘‘We’ refers to The Sacred Path, LLC.. ‘Guest’ refers to the client that made the booking. Please check carefully all the details of your booking before you make payment; after this we cannot accept responsibility for incorrect details.
1. Your Mind/Body/Soul Retreat spot is secured and reserved by paying a minimum non-refundable deposit of $400 per guest. This deposit is transferable to another guest or future TSP retreat (within 24 months) in case you must cancel.
2. The balance payment is due no later than four weeks before the day you are due to arrive. If we do not receive your balance payment, your place may be given to another guest.
3. Last-minute bookings must be paid for “in full” at the time of booking.
4. We accept payment by Paypal, (Visa /Mastercard/ Maestro). You do not need to have a PayPal account to make a payment. Once we receive your deposit/full payment, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions on setting up the payment plan for the remaining balance.Please ensure that we receive the full amount for your retreat.
5. If for any reason beyond our control there is a venue issue, we will find an alternative location for the retreat.
6. If you have any health issues, please consult your doctor to make sure you are in a fit state to join us for your retreat.
7. Due to teacher cancellations or any other situations outside our control, we reserve the right to make any changes to our program, courses or teachers. Alternative arrangements will be offered, but we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare and travel plans.
8. We may offer a discount to some students, or last-minute discount places – this does not affect the status of any guests who have previously paid the full price,and no discount will then become due to them.
9. The Sacred Path, LLC accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illness while you are on retreat with us, or for any travel costs to or from the retreat site.
10. We strongly recommend that you have your own travel insurance to cover any loss or injury, including early departure if necessary.
11. Passports,visas and health/medical requirements: you are responsible for ensuring that you have a valid passport and any necessary visas, as well as any necessary or required vaccinations or other health requirements.
12. You must be 21 or over to attend this retreat. Alcoholic beverages will be served and/or available for purchase during the Welcome Reception, Manifesting At Sea excursion an evening dinners. Please consume alcohol responsibly.
13. Retreat guests must be respectful and must not engage in offensive, illegal or immoral acts. Should this be a situation or should a guest become a nuisance to staff at Mind/Body/Spirit Awakening Retreat, then we reserve the right to ask a guest to leave our premises or suspend their activities if it is appropriate to do so, without any compensation.
14. We accept no responsibility for travel tickets such as airfares and trains. This is solely the guest’s responsibility to organise and inform us only of an accurate arrival time.
15. We are exempt from fulfilling our contractual obligations for causes that could not be anticipated and/or are beyond our control, including an act of God, act of man, act of government, and other impersonal events or occurrences. That being said, we have integrity and will endeavour to provide you with the services mentioned and hopefully exceed your expectations.
16. We will not knowingly give your personal information to anybody else (except where required to do so by authorities). We will retain your information and from time to time we may contact you with our promotional and retreat related information.
17. The Sacred Path, LLC retains all copyright licence rights and exclusively owns all photographs and material displayed on its website. This information may not be copied or used for any other purpose.
18. Normal Check-In and Check-Out times are 2pm and 11am respectively. Guests may request Early Check-In and Late Check-Out subject to availability.